PUERTO PRINCESA CITY—Fire gutted the Immaculate Conception Parish Learning Center along Taft Street in this city at 3:15 p.m. on Tuesday.
Faulty wiring was seen to be the cause of the three-hour blaze that destroyed about P200,000 worth of school property, according to a report of Bureau of Fire Protection.
No one died or injured in the fire that reached first alarm, said the BFP. It was put out at 6:04 p.m.
The building, located near the city cathedral, also had a dormitory for the ICPLC teachers.