3-hour fire guts Catholic school in Puerto Princesa

PUERTO PRINCESA CITY—Fire gutted the Immaculate Conception Parish Learning Center along Taft Street in this city at 3:15 p.m. on Tuesday.

Faulty wiring was seen to be the cause of the three-hour blaze that destroyed about P200,000 worth of school property, according to a report of Bureau of Fire Protection.

No one died or injured in the fire that reached first alarm, said the BFP. It was put out at 6:04 p.m.

The building, located near the city cathedral, also had a dormitory for the ICPLC teachers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s