Application for masteral degree scholarship is now open for government employees in Oriental Mindoro.
The examination for aspiring scholars is on March 28.
An applicant should be:
- Permanent government employee for not less than three years
- A graduate of bachelor’s degree
- Has “very satisfactory” performance rating during the last two performance rating period
- Has not taken any masteral degree (but those who have taken masters’ units and in the process of thesis writing can also apply)
- Has not been convicted of any administrative or criminal cases
Those interested can bring the following to the Civil Service Commission at the provincial capitol:
- Filled up application form (available at the nearest CSC Field Office)
- Four latest ID pictures measuring 1.5” x 2” with the name of the applicant at the back
- Original or photocopy of one valid ID
- Photocopy of performance rating during the last two consecutive rating period, college diploma and certificate of graduation
- Service record during the last three years
For more details, contact the CSC Field Office at the provincial capitol or call 286-7019.